What We Offer
Oral Health Expertise
- Operates as an oral health “think tank.”
- Writes policy and position papers that support oral health initiatives across the state.
- Provides consultation to communities and organizations.
- Acts as the “Go To” organization for up to date oral health information, resources, and recommendations on prevention, fluoridation, access, and other oral health issues.
- Provides up to date scientific information on preventive care, fluoridation, oral health policy, legislative activity, community programs and activities, resources, and news events.
- Publishes a one page e-newsletter with current oral health information and news.
- Disseminates information on identified “best practices” and innovative oral health programs in Massachusetts.
Inter-association Communication and Support
- Member organizations share their functions, projects, ideas, successes, and failures so we can learn from one another.
- Fluoridation subcommittee at Health Care for All and other advocacy groups are invited to present and discuss ongoing work and recommendations to encourage cooperation and collaboration.
- Outside organizations with innovative programs are invited to share at “best practices” forum.